Juventus striker Carlos Tevez says that he is not considering leaving the Italian Serie A outfit for a return to his homeland with Boca Juniors.
The Argentine outfit had been heavily linked with the striker for quite a while and the player himself has stated on several occasions that he would like to end his career in Argentina. Tevez has been in excellent form this season and he has been a major reason behind the club’s impeccable form in both domestic and European competitions. The player, who recently turned 31 years of age, still has a contract until the summer of 2016.
Carlos Tevez was signed by Juventus for a transfer fee of €10 million, this transfer was completed in January of 2013 as the Argentine forward made a move from Manchester City to Juventus and so far it has been a bargain price as Carlos Tevez helped Juventus in their title winning previous season where the Italian club sealed their 3rd successive Serie A title after scoring 19 league goals.
Six wins in their last nine Serie A fixtures has reinforced Juventus’ lead at the top of the table following the one and only defeat at Genoa which opened the door for nearby challengers Roma to close the gap.
Carlos Tevez has been instrumental in the team’s resurgence in form, with the Argentine star leading from the front with two goals in three games to become the highest goalscorer in Italy with eleven for the season.
Carlos Tevez made his return to the Argentinean national football during the friendly match of Argentina against Portugal which concluded in a 1-0 victory for the Portuguese side.
It was a game that reached headlines of newspapers and websites all over the world as Lionel Messi and C.Ronaldo were facing off at the international stage but none of them actually managed to make a big impact in the pitch and they were replaced in the 2nd half.
Carlos Tevez’ future has come under speculation over the last few weeks, as he has only 18 months left on his contract with Juventus.
There have been no talks between the club and the player in order to extend the deal. Tevez has been no stranger to commenting that he would like to finish his career in Argentina, where he is regarded as an idol. Even though the 30-year-old has been an important player for the club, it appears that Tevez is in no hurry to extend the deal. His agent, Kia Joorabchian, says that he will sit down and talk with Juventus chief executive when the time comes.
Neil Warnock made his return as the coach of Crystal Palace on August 27 as he replaced Tony Pulis and now the English manager is enjoying his 2nd spell in charge of Crystal Palace with the club making a convincing performance and defeating Leicester City which allows Palace on securing a top 10 spot in the Premier League.
Crystal Palace are safely away from the bottom relegation spots of the Premier League and have started to display some improvements in form but Neil Warnock recently said that the absence of Mile Jedinak in January could affect the team’s spirit and performances.
Former Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has revealed that he would consider playing in the Australian A-League once he decides to leave Juventus. The striker moved to Juventus last summer for £ 10 million. He was widely expected to help them progress in the Champions League after two successive league titles. However, the club were knocked out of the last season’s Champions League at the group stages. Even though they won the league title, it was seen as a disappointing season. Tevez’ future at the club has become subject to speculation after the departure of Antonio Conte.
Carlos Tevez is hugely gutted not to have been selected in the Argentina squad for the World Cup and he has decided to go somewhere for a holiday in the duration of the tournament so that he remains completely away from the action.
Tevez’s stats for his club Juventus in the previous season were not bad at all and he was backed by a lot of people to get a place in the final squad of Alejandro Sabella, but, he eventually get left out.
Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has said that it pains him immensely to not be a part of the Argentine team that is getting ready for another assault on the World Cup on the soil of the arch enemy in Brazil as he reflects on his dream to finish his career at his beloved Boca Juniors.
The 30 year old has not been a part of the national team for the last couple of years and he has also been left out of the 23 man squad that is currently in Brazil preparing to clinch the World Cup for the first time in 28 years.
Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has been one of the best forwards in the Italian Serie A the season. He has helped his club lifted a third straight league title. However, despite this, he has not been picked for the Argentine squad by manager Sabella. This has been because of an ongoing problem within the squad. He has not played for the national team since the Copa America in 2011. Tevez was widely expected to be left out of the World Cup squad.
However, a lot of protests in his home country Argentina gave some possibility of Sabella yielding to the pressure.